- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Bluefin Resources
- 23 Sep 17
Technical Support Consultant
My Client is a global Software Development company based in the Sydney CBD. They are passionate about what software can achieve and are working with a number of global companies pushing the boundaries of what is available within technology. This company has taken the Australian Market by storm and is seeing a technical support consultant who can assist the client during this exciting time of growth.
This position would suit an intelligent hand's on and motivated technical support consultant who is not afraid to take the initiative to join my client on their journey in the Australian market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical support and implementation of their client's platform while using the products.
During your role you will be required to:
- Liaise with and support clients assisting their queries both face to face and remotely via phone/email.
- Work with multiple vendors and stakeholders e.g. the accounts team to set up and support trials.
- Independently resolve technical issues and perform troubleshooting.
- Create page (custom) for clients.
- Assess, diagnose, manage any bugs or escalate required work to the appropriate team.
- Manage time exceptionally and manager client expectations around time frames, task priority, feedback etc. on behalf of the IT team.
- Actively complete client platforms technical set up for clients including but not limited to assisting clients with SSO, API Integration and Widget Use.
- Minimum of two years' experience working in technical support particularly with stakeholders and external vendors.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and API Integration.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate IT Lingo into a manner non- technical users can understand.
- Experience working with Jira and Help Scout.
- Sound knowledge of Active Directory.
- Must be a team player.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with SaaS.
- Central CBD location.
- Flexible working hours and the option work remotely
- 20 Days annual leave + Statutory bank holidays + 3 days extra leave between Christmas and New year's.
- Stocked kitchen and beer on tap.