Technical Lead(ETL Data Quality)
Salary Range: >$90,000
- A competent professional with 9 years of strong experience in Informatica data quality and Informatica Power center tool, SSIS and Data Catalog tool.
- Expertise in end-to-end implementation of various projects including designing, development, coding, implementation of software applications.
- Good knowledge of Data warehouse concepts and principles - Star Schema, Snowflake, SCD, Surrogate keys, Normalization/De normalization and preparation of logical data model in MDM project.
- Expertise in Data analysis , Data profiling, Data Domain Discovery, Data Modeling in various business domains like Banking, Travel and Hospitality and Life science domain.
- Preparation of Logical Data model in MDM project.
- Preparation of data mapping sheet for Informatica mappings.
- End to End setup of IDQ tool in AWS workstation.
- Data cleansing of raw data through IDQ normal column based or rule based profiling. Prepare score card through Informatica Analyst tool.
- Performance tuning in IDQ tool/Informatica powercenter tool in Migration project.
- Exceptional handing in MDM project. Concept of Audit table, Config table and reject tables are involved for this requirement.
- Automated schedule Job by IDQ scheduler. Also worked on Autosys tool, Tivoli tool for job scheduling.
- Having good knowledge in SQL. Database like Oracle, Sql server, Teradata, Redshift have worked on.
- Build all kind of ETL mappings with all transformations depend on the requirement in Informatica powercenter, Informatica data quality, SSIS tool.
- Both Real Time and One time data load has been done by IDQ tool.
- Code Migration from Dev to SIT and SIT to UAT is done by Informatica repository service and Production migration is done by CR raised.
- Implemented the normal load and CDC (change data capture) load to target is done by ETL mappings.
- Completed B-Tech degree from Engineering College.
- Implemented end to end the IDQ or Powercenter development stuffs as a Technical lead.
- Worked as Technical lead in Data Migration Project.
- Worked as Data catalogue lead for a Data Catalog Upgradation Project.
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience and 1 years leading sprints Demonstrable expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.