Technical Identity & Access Management Architect
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
We are currently looking for a Technical Identity & Access Management Architect in Melbourne, who is willing to learn and be a part of our growing team of Identity & Access Management Specialists Team to deliver leading edge solutions for some of the largest and most advanced companies in the world. We help shape the business and technical requirements, producing technical and architecture designs that lead the way in the industry. Your new role
You'll join a team of extraordinary team and learn from some of the best in business.
As a Manager your role will:
- Provide design, build, test expertise on IAM delivery projects to solve complex business requirements
- Be part of the team creating leading edge Identity strategies to complex organisations
- Demonstrate knowledge across a broad range of identity and access management technologies
- Ability to influence customer stakeholders - we would expect you to have experience of client-side delivery
- Ability to work at pace in a result driven environment, and have the ability to grasp new technology and start contributing quickly
- Able to demonstrate your passion for technology and cyber security (mandatory)
- We will provide training, mentoring and a support matrix to allow you to be successful. However, we expect you to have experience in one or more IAM product suites:
- ForgeRock Identity & Access Management Suite
- Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager
- SailPoint Identity IQ and IdentityNow
- IBM TIM/TAM
- Web/Java programming
- API development and configuration
- Cloud technologies
- Any exposure to Biometric authentication
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies and tools including Jenkins, JIRA and Confluence (preferred)
What we offer you
The chance to develop a career in Cyber Security, learning from the best in the Industry.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So, if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online . Advertised:
07 Sep 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
07 Oct 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now