Technical Architects Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM (CE)
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network
- Generous salary, bonus and training allowances
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, and drive growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG's Management Consulting division is looking for passionate Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) experts with varying degrees of experience and capability to join their growing National team on a permanent basis. Successful candidates will join a world class team of consultants delivering innovative solutions enabled through the MSFT Dynamics 365CE cloud platform whilst playing an active role in growing KPMG's Technology Enablement service line.
- Work with the global team to develop and implement world class solutions
- Work in partnership with clients to deliver value adding services
- Provide management and leadership to high performing team members
- Work within a professional Tier 1 consulting environment
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to build tech enabled solutions for new business opportunities
- Work as a trusted advisor to senior management
Do you have?
- Contribute to the development of revenue growth and profitability via effective planning and strategies for both existing and new clients
- Build relationships with a broad range of clients over time and assists other team members by introducing them to these contacts
- Have active involvement in our Global D365 CE Centre of Excellence
- Work on global IP and product solutions built on the D365 CE platform
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience should include:
How are you Extraordinary?
- Dynamics 365 (CE) platform implementation experience
- MS Dynamics 365 (CRM) Certification and a can do attitude
- Relevant University degree or an industry recognised qualification
- An innovative mindset
- A passion for problem solving enabled through technology
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary! Advertised:
29 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
28 May 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now