Team Member, Masterkey Payments
- Use your problem solving skills to help break down issues and create solutions
- Join a dynamic team and contribute to the business achieving their goals
- Permanent role based in North Sydney
Your strong Customer Service skills will stand well to you in this role. It is preferred that you will have experience of working in a telesales/service environment or in some sort of role involving interaction with customers. You will have experience working harmoniously in a team environment to achieve the goals of the business. About the Role
The purpose of this role is to provide quality service to customers taking opportunities to refer appropriate sales opportunities. You will be promoting standard products and services over the phone identifying customer requirements and providing information on appropriate products and services to meet customer needs. Your tasks will include:
- Respond to customer requests for product, service and/or account information providing the answer either verbally or in writing.
- Provide customer service consistent with company service standards and business values.
- Receive and action inquiries from customers calling in response to marketing campaigns including matching their inquiry to appropriate products and services and identifying cross selling opportunities as appropriate.
- Action customer transaction and service requests received over the phone and process by applying standard procedures.
- Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of the Health & Safety Policy, procedures and legislation. Take reasonable care for own health & safety, as well as that of others.
- Provide professional and ethical behaviour in your actions by ensuring compliance with external legislation, bank standards and internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- Ensure all personal training records are maintained and kept up to date.
- Coaching, monitoring, supervision of direct reports to ensure they have the skills and knowledge to perform their role to be compliant with FSRA requirements and external legislation in a professional & ethical manner.
- To conform with all internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position.
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients - and for the community too.
If you're ready for the next step, the opportunity starts right here. The Benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
07 Nov 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time