Tax Transformation Senior Consultant
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 20 Mar 18
See job description for details
- Looking for a role that is forward thinking and looking at the future of KPMG DDX Group
- Value diversity? It's what sets us apart. Interested in a career beyond accounting?
- Take ownership of a large transformation project
- Supporting business development activities as needed to support the broader transformation team agenda and growth of DDX client base and to undertake the growth of the Australia client base in relation to the successful delivery of transformation projects including the on-boarding of new clients or implementation of change requests for client engagements
- Undertaking the growth of the Australia client base in relation to the successful delivery of transformation projects including the on-boarding of new clients or implementation of change requests for client engagements
Responsibilities as a Senior Consultant in Tax Transformation include:
- Developing relationships with clients and targets to gain an understanding of their businesses, and identify potential opportunities
- With a thorough understanding of technology at an intermediate level you will be responsible for assisting with internal as well as external projects small to medium in size, from conception through to the successful delivery of the project
- The ability to effectively deliver required services in a timely manner, of high quality, whilst keeping the broader team informed will be critical to your success.
- Experienced senior consultant with a technical project management background.
- Ability to understand technology at an intermediate level and leading internal projects
- The ability to lead and support as requested internal projects to uplift DDX capability.
- Strong communication both written and verbal are mandatory
- Strong preference for previous experience in a consulting firm environment
KPMG is one of the world's leading professional services networks. It comprises over 162,000 people in member firms in more than 155 countries. We bring our clients the best minds and the deepest industry experiences from across the KPMG network of firms. We provide a culture of learning and support in which professionals can flourish and discover their true potential. In Australia, and globally, KPMG is recognized as an employer of choice, including receiving the Employer of Choice for Gender Equality from WGEA, and a Top 10 Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
At KPMG we offer you:
- Ongoing learning and career development opportunities, including global secondments
- The ability to collaborate and link across borders and globally with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business
- The ability to be involved in KPMG's support of numerous organisations in the areas of education, social inclusion and health including our Reconciliation Action Plan and Global Green Initiative
- A culture focused on agile, collaborative working environments supported by cutting edge technology and virtual systems
Advertised: 08 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 04 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time