- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 18 Feb 18
See job description for details
- Seeking Administrators for our Growing Global Mobility Business
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of the Delivery and Data eXcellence team
- Do you have big plans for your career? Ours are even bigger
KPMG's Tax division are looking for a Tax Administrator to join our growing People Services team. As a key part of our new Delivery and Data eXcellence offering, our People Services business is combining technology with tax expertise to provide clients with high quality expatriate and employment tax services. If you want to make a difference, are innovative and forward-thinking, this role is perfect to advance your career.
Your new role
The main purpose of your role will be to administer and action client correspondence from the Australian Tax Office (ATO) and other external parties, and perform other adhoc administrative procedures to support the team with delivery of exceptional service to our clients.
Your role will involve:
- Leveraging KPMG tools and technology to research and analyse client information
- Applying knowledge of tax administrative and ATO processes to make appropriate decisions to administer client correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- Documenting decisions and actions taken;
- Liaison with ATO and internal KPMG teams, preparation of instructions and correspondence with clients.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives in compliance and standard processing based activities;
- Actively contribute to the team in a manner that drives collaboration and supports a high performance culture;
- Work with other groups to ensure the smooth execution of all client correspondence.
- Tertiary qualification in related discipline;
- Some experience of ATO procedures or an understanding of Tax administrative matters impacting individual tax returns and other employment tax related compliance matters.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to multitask and manage tight deadlines;
- Ability and confidence to work with minimal supervision, balanced with the appropriate skills to identify when escalation is required;
- Dedication and commitment to operating in a high performance work environment;
- An honest and ethical approach to business which will provide a natural fit with KPMG's values.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Advertised: 08 Feb 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 09 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time