Talent Acquisition Partner
Are you an experienced TA professional that still gets a buzz hiring amazing people? Are you candidate centric and passionate about contemporary candidate journey? Do you have a track record of delivering a diverse portfolio of roles whilst maintaining the highest levels of partnering internally? If so, we'd love to chat as we have an exciting opening in our ANZ TA Team. Due to an internal promotion we're looking for a talented recruiter. It's a small yet well formed team of likeminded passionate recruiters.
As an Experian Talent Acquisition Partner you'll be responsible for the full life-cycle of recruiting for roles across Australia & New Zealand. To deliver on this objective, you'll prioritise the urgency and importance of your vacancies and build pipelines of qualified candidates for critical roles. You also work closely with your manager, TA team, hiring managers, and HR business partners to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow that meets diversity and overall recruiting goals. You'll be engaging with, sourcing and nurturing a wide range of talent, with a strong focus on sales and analytics active and passive candidates.
You' ll have executive presence, the ability to deal with senior level candidates and stakeholders, combined with a strategic sourcing approach and established candidate network. This is a challenging position requiring exceptional stakeholder management skills where you will be able to identify, engage and approach top talent in the market. Your duties will include:
- Partner with managers to be a true advisor around the attraction of talent into the business
- Be a brand ambassador at all times and promote/enhance Experian's Employer Brand
- Understand and execute our talent acquisition strategy and meet service-level agreement expectations
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to evaluate and support the needs of the business and deliver projects
- Identify and network with key talent pools to actively headhunt passive candidates and generate pipeline for current and future roles
- Design innovative sourcing strategies to identify top talent for Experian
- Manage agency relationships and deliverables, incl. PSA. Work with Immigration agents of visa nominations and process
- Understanding of the Boolean search language, and how those search principles apply to both internet and database searches
- Experience sourcing sales roles (desirable)
- Have a proven proactive and methodical approach with the ability to source multiple vacancies simultaneously to meet key targets and within tight timelines
- Ideally 3 to 5 years' recruiter experience, preferably within internal TA but we will consider a go-getty agency recruiter looking to carve out an internal TA career
- Plan, coordinate and prioritise activities successfully to work independently and as part of a team environment
- Competence in recruitment tech, ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other direct sourcing tools
- Credible with business leaders and able to lead sourcing strategies for a broad range of roles across the business
- Balance of tactical and strategic focus in all areas of accountability
- Demonstrated hands-on approach & ability to deliver
- Relevant tertiary qualification in HR (desirable)
What's in it for you? As well as joining a vibrant, diverse and professional team and business you'll have plenty of opportunity to grow, learn new things and leverage your existing skills to move the needle on attraction. We have a number of market leading lifestyle, benefits and social perks including 4'Ostop on a Friday, plus a great package including base, enhanced super and attractive bonus. We not only talk the talk on best practice we walk the walk. Experian is a business in huge growth and we're looking for a superstar who can pivot with ease, juggle multiple things at once, likes having fun and is results/outcome driven.