TM1 Admin / Developer
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best.
- Buy and sell leave - purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave.
- Gym discounts - Fitness First, Xtend Barre, HealthPass... the list goes on!
Couple strategy with finance. If you wish to develop your skills in one of the world's largest professional services firms, this is your role. About the team
Meet the National Finance team - a multidisciplinary team of accountants and technical experts that essentially keep the company running. We provide strategic business and financial advice, management reporting and accounting support to Deloitte. We're most proud of the team's culture of freedom and trust to inspire change and success.
What will your typical day look like?
You will be working as part of a dedicated team chartered with delivering firm-wide performance business analytics solutions. The core function of the role is to assist the BI Director in the delivery of IBM Cognos TM1 solutions (cubes, rules, websheets & TI processes) from inception, plan, design, develop and deliver. You'll be working with key stakeholders to transition business requirements into innovative TM1 solutions.
You'll also be responsible for the administration, operations & maintenance of existing solutions, providing 1st/2nd level support for the existing and new solutions and the installation and management of the TM1 technical environment.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
We're looking for someone with:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience developing and delivering solutions with Cognos TM1 9.5+
- Demonstrate strong understanding of TM1 Rules, Feeders, Websheets and TI Processes
- Experience with building and supporting TM1 budgeting & planning applications
- Experience using IBM COGNOS BI and/or Tableau is desirable
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server including database model design
- Previous experience working in a Professional Services or Consulting environment
- Strong understanding of accounting processes and systems
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP169279