Supervisor, Workplace Services
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Finance and Operations Job Details
The Real Estate and Workplace Services Team embodies the Salesforce culture and customer centric environment. The Supervisor, Workplace Services position requires a driven performer, dedicated to providing a high level of customer service resulting in employee and guest satisfaction and the smooth operation of the dynamic front of house environment.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for winning as a team through training and developing the Guest Services Team to be the best-in-class. Focusing on creating memorable first impressions and positive visitor experiences. A key competency to the role is being solution-oriented with an excited attitude to deliver Salesforce innovation, blazing new trails in guest and event experience technology.
This role reports to the Campus Events & Guest Services Manager and is part of the Salesforce Real Estate & Workplace Services ( REWS ) organization. We seek experience in a previous supervisory role in a corporate reception or office management capacity. Combined with experience in luxury hospitality, high-end retail, or other high-touch customer service environments where the customer experience is what you live and breathe.
Join us in making Salesforce the best place to work! Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in corporate reception or office management
- A proven track record of people management & development of teams at a junior level - this is essential
- Passion for anticipating needs and exceeding expectations, and experience delivering best-in-class customer service
- Comfortable being flexible and working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where priorities change frequently
- A proactive self-starter with excellent independent, decision-making capabilities (including knowing when to delegate)
- A solution-orientated, can-do attitude (knowing when to jump in and be hands on)
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills combined with impeccable presentation skills
- Strong proficiency with technology and not afraid to learn new technology as required for the role
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and Quip are highly regarded
- Must be willing/able to learn, use, and promote team adoption of our internal Salesforce software application and tools to respond to and manage employee and customer inquiries/requests
- Bonus: experience using Salesforce Service Cloud
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.