Success Plan Solution Advisor (Sales Support)| ANZ
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details
We are seeking a Success Plan Solution Advisor to join our Success Plan Advisor team. This deal support role will assist our ANZ Sales teams to drive Success Cloud product revenues from $1B to $5B over the next 3-5 years. The Solution Advisor will cover specific products from our portfolio of subscription services including Premier Success Plan and Signature Success Plan (subscription-based technical support and adoption resources) Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with CSG and Sales leadership, including Account Executives, RVPs and AVPs, to review territories and identify strategies and opportunities for Success Plans products.
- Provide deal support for Success Cloud products (Premier and Signature). On a daily basis, contact Account Executives, and Sales leaders for all deals without Premier to provide deal support and ensure Premier is attached. Report results in weekly forecasting meetings and escalate any deals where Premier is not attached. Measure win/loss rate.
- Achieve and exceed regional bookings and attach rate targets for Success Cloud products (Premier and Signature).
- Develop, execute and measure sales enablement programs for Success Cloud products (Premier and Signature).
- Train CSG and Sales teams to position and sell Success Cloud products (Premier and Signature). Drive internal enablement programs, including content creation and delivering internal training.
- Create incentives and recognition programs to encourage Sales and CSG teams to promote and sell Success Cloud products (Premier and Signature) .
- Develop sales tools (playbooks, business cases, customer references) for Success Cloud products (Premier and Signature).
- Manage internal Chatter communities to share information and best practices across sales teams.
- Evangelize Success Cloud products (Premier and Signature) internally and externally. Act as subject matter expert for Success Cloud products.
- Team effectively with other parts of the organization, including, Account Executives, Sales Leadership, Account Partners, Sales Operations, Pricing Deal Desk, Sales Productivity, Marketing, Legal, CSG Regional Leaders, Customer Success Managers, Portfolio Success Managers, Technical Support, and Product Management to address and resolve customer or sales issues.
- As a customer-facing role, some travel to be onsite with customers may be required
- 3-5+ years experience in Sales or Services Sales (consulting, technical support or training) required.
- CRM or Marketing automation application experience: Salesforce or ExactTarget product experience a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of self-starting, risk-taking, and ability to influence without authority
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills required including the ability to adapt style based on audience and present complex ideas
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Great attention to detail, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Collaborative and consultative work style, ability to thrive in a high velocity, highly dynamic work environment
- Deep understanding of customer success principles, approaches and considerations
- Experience with complex, escalated customer situations, ability to navigate large organizations and gain executive level buy-in
- Knowledge of sales organizations and approaches
- Knowledge of Salesforce product and platform features, capabilities, and best use.
- High energy, outgoing, positive attitude and ability to motivate others
- Results-driven, tenacious, drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.