Strategy & Business Improvement Consultant - Professional Services
To meet the growing demand for Amazon Web Services globally, the AWS Commercial Professional Services team is seeking a dynamic, organised, and experienced Strategy & Business Improvement Consultant for the ANZ Practice.
As Strategy & Business Improvement Consultant, you will work closely with our Professional Services leadership team and Head of Professional Services to develop, implement and manage strategies to drive meaningful business outcomes. The role will help shape and own the transformational plan for the Professional Services team, playing a key role in driving internal initiatives and leading the delivery of strategic programs.
You will use your experience in leading business strategy, innovation and transformation at scale in complex environments. You have excellent business acumen and analytical skills coupled with excellent collaboration and influencing skills. Bringing a strong customer focus, you will help the team overcome complex business challenges through executing innovative solutions and thinking big. This is an exciting new opportunity to have impact within our Professional Services team.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Business consulting, strategy and improvement expertise working across multiple stakeholders
• Able to influence and drive outcomes with senior stakeholders and leaders.
• Partner with leaders to develop ongoing business rhythms.
• Collaborate with finance and business operations to improve overall operational reporting.
• Work closely with internal teams as well as partners and customers.
• Help create and execute program to deliver business objectives.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Relevant experience in technology companies or consulting services
• Experience in a leadership role within iSales Operations, Sales Strategy, Finance, Business Development, or other related fields
• Understanding of financials and good financial acumen
• Leadership skills and ability to navigate complex organisational structures and manage senior relationships; ability to influence widely without authority
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to develop executive level messaging, reports and presentations
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Experience dealing effectively with internal and external customers
• Ability to analyze, consolidate, and aggregate data from various sources
• Experience reviewing technical communications
CULTURE AND COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION, DIVERSITY & EQUITY
At AWS, we don't mind being called "peculiar." We see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we're comfortable being misunderstood. That might sound unorthodox. We believe in removing obstacles so builders can build which is why our people enjoy working in AWS.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
We're passionate about supporting the needs of our people and their family. This may include:
• Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
• Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
• Amazon Employee Discount on product and services
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Want to Come Build the Future with Us? Apply now for consideration.