Sr. Partner Solutions Architect - Red Hat, APAC
We're looking for Senior Technical Advisor to advise our APAC Systems Integrator Partners on managing Red Hat workloads in the . is where innovation, risks, and ideas are celebrated. This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide. We are builders; we try new things, imagine big dreams and reuse whenever we can. It is still Day 1 for us, and we are looking for curious people to be part of our diverse teams of thinkers, problem solvers, and doers.
As a Senior. Partner Solutions Architect you will work closely with Red Hat Solutions Architects, Sales, and Senior executives of SI Partners in the ecosystem to help our customers with Red Hat container and application workloads such as OpenShift, RHEL, JBoss etc.
You'll solve complex, technical challenges so your customers can focus on their business. This includes architecting technical solutions with the Red Hat field teams and enabling the SI ecosystem to do the same at scale You'll drive technical solutions discussions, diving deep into the details with customer teams.
You'll implement annual strategic plans, build executive relationships, run monthly and quarterly pipeline reviews. You'll engage with Red Hat fields and key SI Partners, ensuring that the IBM partnership is proceeding to its respective goals.
You'll also act as thought leader in the wider community. This includes playing a lead role in educating, sharing best practices, presenting at events, writing white papers, blogs, and running workshops. You won't just be part of an industry movement; you'll be leading it.
As a customer obsessed advisor, you'll also have the chance to shape the direction of our products and services. This is through gathering feedback from customers whilst collaborating with our engineering and service teams.
Want to find out what it's like to be a Solution Architect at ? Watch this video (https://bit.ly/3keYcC9).
What if I don't meet all the requirements? That's okay! We hire people who have a passion for learning and are curious. You will be supported in your career development here at . You will have plenty of opportunities to build your technical, leadership, business and consulting skills. Your onboarding will set you up for success, including a combination of formal and informal training. You'll also have a chance to gain certifications and access mentorship opportunities. You will learn from and collaborate with some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Background in any other following or related to Technology Architect, Consultant, Architect, Technical Lead, Software Developer, Engineering Lead, Sales Engineer, Pre Sales Engineer or Systems Engineer, etc.
• Experience managing workloads on Red Hat based systems and middleware in a distributed environment
• Hands-on experience administering and using Red Hat OpenShift and Red Hat CoreOS
• Understanding of Kubernetes and familiarity with container orchestration ecosystem PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• One or more certifications, e.g. Solutions Architect Associate or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, CloudFormation, or Terraform for configuration management
• Knowledge of IP networking at scale, firewall and VPN architectures, DNS, and service delivery through load balancing techniques
• Troubleshooting skills in multiple popular languages, e.g. Python, Bash, Golang, C, and Java
• Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross- functional teams (e.g. product management and marketing)
CULTURE AND COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION, DIVERSITY & EQUITY
At , we don't mind being called "peculiar." We see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we're comfortable being misunderstood for long periods of time. That might sound unorthodox. We believe in removing obstacles so builders can build which is why our people enjoy working in .
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
We're passionate about supporting the needs of our people and their family. This may include:
• Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
• Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
• Flexible workplace: flexible daily working hours, we value work-life-harmony
• Amazon Employee Discount on product and services
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Want to Come Build the Future with us? Don't wait, apply today!