Sr. Partner Solutions Architect - Amazon Connect
DESCRIPTION Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the Customer Experience industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced candidate to work with a selected group of our Global and National System Integrators (SIs) to evolve and optimize their Amazon Connect contact center and customer experience practices and service delivery on AWS. Amazon Connect is a Cloud Contact Center As A Service offering that was launched by Amazon approx. 4 years ago and has been met with strong customer sales success across all geographies and multiple vertical industry segments.
As an Connect Partner Solution Architect working with the Amazon Connect Go-To-Market team, you will help to build/increase Amazon Connect customer satisfaction, and related services' revenue growth, through the technical engagement of our AWS Global and/or National SI partners. Working as a team of two, with a Connect Partner Specialist, your goal will be to ensure assigned partners' ability to deploy Amazon Connect reliably, at scale, using AWS-preferred best-practice implementation methodologies based on your deep technical understanding of Amazon Connect.
As the right candidate, you should have deep technical experience working with technologies related to Cloud Contact Center, CRM, ITSM, WFM/WFO and Analytics applications/services.
Candidates must have strong communication skills and be very technical, with the immediate ability to establish domain expertise with AWS customers and partners at any level, from executive to developer. Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required, provided you have experience scripting/coding and building contact center that run in virtualized environments. You will get the opportunity to work directly with senior developers and consultants at both top global and/or national consulting partners and Amazon Connect and related AI/ML and other service teams, and the Amazon Connect Go-To-Market team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Be a trusted technical advisor for SI partner practice teams
• Provide architectural guidance and best practices to the partners and internal teams about Amazon Connect services.
• Thought Leadership - Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, white-papers, presentations, how to guides etc.) Present AWS services and technologies through forums such as AWS Blogs, White-papers, Reference architectures and Public-Speaking events such as AWS Summit and User-Group events.
• Develop and nurture an AWS internal community of Contact Center related Subject Matter Experts along with partner capabilities
• Collaborate with AWS business development, professional services, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and effectively use AWS services, esp. communicating and evangelizing new Amazon Connect service features and enhancements to assigned SI partner practice teams
• Serve as a key member of the partner business development team helping to ensure customer and partner success on the AWS platform. Act as a technical liaison between partners, service engineering teams and support.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Technical degrees in computer science, software engineering, or math highly desired
• 7+ years of highly technical, hands-on job experience working with SI/Channel Partner implementation practice team
• 5+ years working with software solutions used in large enterprises
• 5+ years in customer / partner facing role or extensive experience working with internal business leads to develop solutions.
• 5+ years working with Contact Center technologies
• Experience working with RESTful API and general service-oriented architectures
• Experience with software development with relevant experience and passion for getting hands dirty with code/scripting (e.g, python, java, c#, .NET, Node.js)
• Experience building integrations across WFM, CRM, Unified Communications, and contact center solutions
• Working knowledge of popular communications protocols and APIs such as REST, WebRTC and SIP
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Experience working across internal and external organizations, for complex mission-critical solutions
• Hands on experience as a software delivery engineer, manager, system development engineer or developer support engineer
• Experience deploying and/or management of production-grade Contact Center solutions on public cloud platforms, preferably via SI channel partner practice teams
• Strong ability to articulate complex value propositions in clear, concise and compelling manner
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.