Sr. Blockchain Architect
Are you passionate about the intersection of cloud computing, blockchain and distributed ledgers? Do you have the ability to put together unique cutting-edge solutions that bring together various technologies for breakthrough business outcomes? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Blockchain Architect to work with our customers to craft cloud-based blockchain and distributed ledger solutions using AWS EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon API Gateway, AWS CloudHSM, AWS Blockchain Templates.
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted adviser to our customers and will work with AWS sales, business development, and solution architects to drive adoption and revenue. This will include showcasing working with AWS blockchain templates (Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum), AWS IoT, API Gateway, and Lambda.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
• Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of "Work hard. Have fun. Make history". In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
• Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to large public sector organizations.
• Architect end-to-end solutions for our customers using blockchain and other AWS services.
• Help develop an overall blockchain ecosystem engagement strategy.
• In partnership with the business development, solution architects and sales team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of distributed ledgers on AWS.
• Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS community.
• Author and contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as blogs, whitepapers.
• Engage directly with the customers' development team, understand their specific business and technology challenges in the area of distributed ledgers integration in new products and services.
• Experience developing Hyperledger or Ethereum based solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code.
• Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
• Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support. Basic Qualifications
• Computer Science degree with 7+ years of experience in software development, including design, implementation, debugging, and support
• Experience working with blockchain frameworks such as Ethereum and Hyperledger in projects
• Strong proficiency in developing software solutions with deep experience in one or more relevant languages (Java, Node.js, Go)
• Proven track record of delivering high quality software solutions on time
• Possesses strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
• Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed. Preferred Qualifications
• Experience in writing smart contracts for blockchain frameworks such as Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Ethereum, and Corda
• Experience designing and building highly-scaled distributed systems and web services
• Very strong computer science fundamentals in algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Thorough understanding of parallel algorithms, concurrency, asynchronous architectures
• Experience working in an agile software development organization
• Proven ability to effectively drive cross-team solutions that may have complex dependencies
• Experience in enterprise software or cloud services
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.