Sr. Associate - Teradata EDW
Join Cognizant as a Teradata EDW Developer; collaborate with our experienced tech teams on exciting client projects! What does success look like?
Welcome to Cognizant! Where we don't just fill jobs, we attract GREAT talent.
We are looking for someone who has experience in the following areas to be successful in this role.
- Good experience and knowledge of Teradata
- Comfortable working with large data sets in Teradata Warehouses and ETL tools.
- Extensive SQL and Teradata experience, Creating stored procedures and control/schedule jobs.
- EDW - Teradata SQL, querying, writing SP, ETL jobs etc
- DDEP - Big data concepts, Hive & Pig
- Reporting via Excel and Tableau or Qliksense - preferred.
- Experience in analysing and interpreting Business requirements and
- Experience in writing technical design documents that are in accordance with the Technology and Analytics.
- Work with Service Owner and business stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Work on defect fixes during QA & UAT.
- Work through the life cycle of the code from low-level design to production and Postproductions support.
- Strong technical and analytic skills to solve complex problems.
- Independent High level design and developer
- Strong communicator
- Ability to manage stakeholders' expectations.
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.