Specialist Experience Designer
- You're an experienced UX Designer, passionate about delivering amazing digital experiences
- Our team is driven to push boundaries and bring our customer vision to life
- Together we're delivering first to market experiences for customers of our business products
Within Business Banking (BB) the Digital Business & Institutional team is responsible for driving digital sales, customer engagement scores and productivity metrics of our business banking assets and experiences. The digital platforms we leverage include NetBank, CommBiz and the CommBank app. Your Team
The Digital Experience (DX) team is a centre of excellence within Business Digital. We are responsible for delivering the Customer Experience vision across all digital touch points.
The DX team is comprised of interaction designers, visual designers, content writers, publishers and product owners, who work closely with our partners in digital research to deliver customer driven outcomes.
This role reports to a Senior Experience Designer. Do work that matters
This role will see you solving highly complex design problems across the digital platforms used by our business banking clients. You will work across highly visible projects that will provide unique challenges and ongoing variety. Our Business clients are varied and our products service small businesses like home industries and tradies as well as large institutional clients listed on the ASX.
You will work across a range of products and features that have a high level of complexity and can include merchant terminals, payment platforms and invoicing products to name just a few. Where will you go?
If you live the values and demonstrate the people and digital capabilities we can offer great opportunities for progression. As a natural step this role can progress to a Senior Experience Designer role overseeing broader projects and portfolios. If that's the right path for you, we can empower you to be your best to get there. Your skills and experience
You are an enthusiastic problem-solver with excellent visualisation skills. You're good at:
If you're ready to join a talented design community and you're passionate about delivering the future of digital apply now!
- Human-centred design, understanding the relationships between people's behaviours and digital products systems thinking, capable of designing for the holistic ecosystem beyond the screen, leading the resolution of problems at all levels of detail: from the big picture to the nuts and bolts
- Interaction modelling, for the web, mobile, and other scenarios
- Rapid prototyping, comfortable with various methodologies from free-hand sketching to white-board facilitation to pixel-perfect wire framing
- Recognizing aesthetic and visual design, knowing the difference between "good" and "great" work
- Strong information architecture and interaction design skills
- Strong conceptual design skills; and responsive design skills
- Experience in Agile and/or LEAN projects
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Sound commercial acumen and strong communication skills
Please include a link to your latest portfolio with your application.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 20/09/2020