- Jul 15, 2021
- $160k - $180k
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect to join the dynamic Sydney office of a global & leading insurance provider.
Sitting within a multi-disciplinary technology team, the Solutions Architect is responsible for a suite of business applications and owns all aspects from design through to testing and implementation. You will play a central role in shaping solutions that will position the company for future development and success.
- Managing solution related activities that take place during initiation, design and implementation.
- Presenting complex, technical solutions to a variety of stakeholders in a synthesised and easy to understand format.
- Guiding project and technical resources to implement complex systems integration and cloud-related solutions
- Working across a variety of programs which span across a wide range of architecture and functional domains.
- Preparing and distributing solution architecture designs, assuring they are fit for purpose and closely align to the enterprise architecture roadmap and standards
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- 5-8 years' experience in Solution Architecture Design within Insurance or the broader Financial Services domain.
- Demonstrated experience with 'Guidewire'. Additional or alternate experience with 'Duck Creek,' 'Azure' or other policy administration integrations will make you a highly competitive candidate.
- Formal Agile Professional Certification
- An ability to present complex technical information to a variety of business stakeholders in a palatable format.
- Experience working with dispersed teams whilst maintaining the production of high-quality, timely outcomes.
- Demonstrated excellence in analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to NIKITA PAPASTAMATIS at email@example.com or call me on 02 8986 3110 for a confidential discussion.