See job description for details
6 month contract. Excellent day rates. Flexible working arrangements. Iconic Australian Organisation. Your new company
This iconic Australian organization is seeking a Solution Designer to join their team on an initial 6-month contract. The purpose of this role is to support the success of a complex Azure integration project. Ideally, this person will have experience in both design and development work in a similar environment. This is a great opportunity for someone to work with a unique set of technologies in a dynamic program of work. Your new role
The responsibility as the Solution Designer in this program is to create the design of the solution of the new system as well as integrating it with the existing system. 70% of the work is designed focused, the additional 30% will be around development. You will be:
- Delivering technical visualisations of applications.
- Translating logical designs into physical designs.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Escalating design gaps to adhere to current project requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience with Software AG WebMethods is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Information management or equivalent.
What you'll get in return
- 10+ years demonstratable experience in solution development.
- End to end development process experience.
- Technical capability in the Integration space.
- Deep technical and hands on expertise.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Experience with Azure Integration is Highly Regarded.
Join a reputable organisation that provides flexible working arrangements, view for career progression, and opportunity to work with new and exciting technologies across AI. You will also have access to discounted company services. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508