- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 26 Sep 17
See job description for details
- Design and deliver collaborative and creative problem solving workshops
- We'll have you working with Australia's most respected companies from day one
- Help our clients solve some of their most complex problems
In our world-leading U-Collaborate Capability, we help our clients solve big, complex problems by designing and delivering creative and collaborative workshops. In our sessions, we bring together large groups of stakeholders to share their expertise, have meaningful conversations and co-design solutions that will truly work. Our facilitators and solution designers work closely together with clients to get a deep understanding of the problem, design the work that needs to be done and deliver amazing events, using the MGTaylor methodology as the basis of our work. You will join a team of specialists and find yourself in some amazing conversations.
Your new role
You will work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about their ideas in supporting clients to meet and exceed their potential. You will:
- Work together with our lead facilitators to scope and sell U-Collaborate projects
- Design creative and collaborative workshops and experiences
- Join us on intensive multiple day workshops to help our clients solve problems
- Get lots of opportunity to learn and grow
If you are a curious and creative thinker and are passionate about helping others solve complex problems, this is a fantastic opportunity for you. What we are looking for:
- A curious mind, somebody who is eager to learn, grow and play
- Experience in consulting and/or collaborative work design
- Great listening and analytic skills
- A client-focused, positive attitude
- A team player that loves working with people
A flexible approach to work with tolerance for ambiguity
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online (or contact David Broughton on03 9838 4277 for further information).
Advertised: 28 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 28 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time