Solution Consultant - SAP HCM - CATS
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Solution Consultant - SAP HCM - CATS
As an experienced SAP consultant at IBM Global Business Services, you will deliver innovative business solutions through design, build and test, including systems integration. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your leadership capabilities to ensure successful project delivery and client success. We will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals.
At IBM we have great success working on SAP ERP projects. We are shaping our future workforce with visionary, entrepreneurial, self-motivated and energetic team members who have a proven delivery track record in SAP HCM and Cross Application Time Sheet (CATS).
As a consultant in the SAP ERP functional team you will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations. At IBM you'll find your role has a unique look, combining both strong technical and business skills. Your work tasks will be challenging, working with our global delivery teams and shaping optimal solutions for our clients and realising our vision of creating the future workplace. As the right candidate for the job you will have ample personal and career growth opportunities.
For this role we would like you to have a solid SAP HCM and CATS background with implementation experience ideally in a consulting environment. Proven experience in process design and working collaboratively with the client is a must. Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
Desired Attributes and Skills:
- Demonstrable experience with a minimum of 3 end-to end SAP HCM and CATS implementations
- Provide functional and technical expertise in SAP HCM and CATS including integration with the Finance module
- Lead facilitation of design workshops with multiple stakeholders
- Deep understanding of core data structures and data flows of SAP HCM and CATS including data relationships with Finance
- Strong problem-solving and presentation skills to drive client issue and defect resolution
- Identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and soft skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to work in high performing teams in delivering on time and on budget
- Documenting functional requirements
- Configuring SAP HCM and CATS to meet client business requirements
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- Strong analytical skills and can help clients in finding the best solution for their business requirements
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills and relevant background and education
- Ability to thrive in a busy workplace where no two days are alike
- Ability to manage your time working with our clients often in project teams and with your IBM colleagues, with your working independently.
- It is important that you, besides possessing talent and relevant professional skills, are passionate about your work
- Conducting knowledge transfer and training of end-users
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise