- Aug 24, 2021
- $160k - $180k
Here's your chance to be part of an exciting and growing technology team within an outstanding and award winning business!!!
Established over 30 years ago, this large international, but locally owned insurance company employs over 800 people and underwrites a wide range of innovative products. They are committed to an open, flexible and inclusive workplace that values diversity. They aim to ensure equality in the business recruitment process and encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply.
As a Solution Architect you will work closely with Business Stakeholders, Enterprise Architects, Business Analysts and the Technology team to shape solutions to shape future growth. You will present your solutions, describing complex technology concerns in easy to understand language.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the preparation and distribution of solution architecture designs, assuring they are fit for purpose and closely align to the enterprise architecture roadmap and standards
- Resolve solution challenges by acting as the bridge between the business and technology teams. This will include making sure that solution designs are up to date and current
- Manage solution related activities that take place during initiation, design, and implementation
- Analyse the high level functional and nonfunctional requirements to support solution design
- Responsible for ensuring what was designed is what is delivered
- Hold solution walk-through sessions with a broad range for business, technical and external stakeholders
What you'll need to bring with you:
- 8+ years' demonstrable experience in Solution Architecture Design or equivalent relevant experience, preferably in general Insurance domain with exposure to the emerging trends and current challenges for Insurers
- Experience in designing solutions targeted at the cloud, preferably Azure
- Excellence in guiding project/technical resources to implement complex systems integration and cloud-related solutions
- Experience with contemporary engagement methods, including Proof of Concepts Knowledge of Design Thinking, Agile and DevOps methods
- Ability to position cloud technology (Azure) against solution requirements
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
Things that will be advantageous to you:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or similar Technology field is highly regarded
- Formal Agile Professional Certification
To register your interest please send through a copy of your resume to email@example.com or hit the apply button at the top of the advert.