About the role
This role is a key position within the Digital Delta solution architecture team. We are looking for a digital visionary to help customers solve problems within their digital environments. You will be defining, developing and delivering customer facing digital solutions.
The role will see you working with the full range of a delivery team, partnering with UX, product, engineering and business teams you will provide deep technical direction and solutions for a range of digital products. Through consultative partnering with the teams you will help identify and translate system requirements into design.
As a Digital Solution Architect, you will also work with Partners of the business and Enterprise clients directly to understand their needs, define end to end solutions directly with the customers.
You will have a product mindset, able to empathise with the customer's experience and understand their needs. Cutting corners means future bugs and support tickets down the line, the role will require a balance of delivery and quality. Able to negotiate and influence.
The position does not require Hands on software development, however, a very strong technical background is a must as this will be driving a high-performance team and fundamentals in development are essential to ensure you can support the team, problem solve, mentor, help architect and develop well engineered solutions. About you
- 10+ years of Experience within a digital (mobile/web) environment
- 3+ years of Experience as a hands-on technical architect
- 5+ years of enterprise software development
- Proven experience working with multi-channel digital solutions
- Experience with enterprise CMS and deep knowledge of web technologies
- Proven ability to architect, develop and deploy solutions across desktop, web, tablet and mobile
- Strong background in software design & development following best practices and development principals
- Experience with API and integration
- Relevant degree or tertiary education
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to negotiate and influence
- Strong communication skills, able to articulate complex technical subjects to non-technical audiences
- Have been in positions with the need to bridge business requirements and highly technical implementations
11 Jan 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now