Software Engineer - Techno Functional
- Be part of a Brand New, High Growth Team
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Team Culture and Career Progression Opportunities.
A one of a kind opportunity to join our brand new Enterprise Tech Integration Team that is rapidly growing due to high market demand. Get to work with new tech and an amazingly down to earth team and leaders who value their team members and invest heavily in career progression.
You will have opportunity to utilise your skills and work at a broader scope and overlap across other functions and work with complex clients.
A highly rewarding role and excellent for someone who is really looking to step up with their career and join something new and complex. Role:
Deliver implementation, automation and infrastructure to support to enable teams to deliver products and services to customers at speed and scale. This role crosses and merges the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operational teams, keeping existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test. In this role you may be required to work across multiple clients and developing relationships with clients and stakeholders will form a part of this role. Responsibilities
Skills & experience
- Partnering with technology teams, facilitating problem solving and collaboration, stakeholder engagement, providing technical advice and guidance.
- Contribute and guide innovation in implementation practices, develop and deliver efficient infrastructure, improve service levels, write secure code, ensure stability of solutions.
- Deliver technical consulting, being SME for the business and the team.
- Identifying and actioning automation opportunities, promoting relevant reuse or consistent patterns, continually monitoring systems, ensuring solutions are cost effective, analysing production errors and designing solutions.
- Azure experience and skill are essential
- Excellent knowledge in implementing end-to-end deployment pipelines including understanding of DevOps principles, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, container platforms and system monitoring with sound knowledge of the infrastructure stack used to provide private and public cloud services.
- Strong Cloud experience
- 3/5 years' experience with Implementation and or Implementation Projects
- Strong technical experience & knowledge.
- Some client facing experience will be highly regarded.
10 Sep 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
31 Oct 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now