Software Engineer - Microservices, Kafka, API
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description:
- Perform technical analysis & design on Micro services Architecture, Kafka streaming, Application Programming Interface (API) design specifications and work closely with Technology Leads & Developers on Digital transformation products solution.
- Drive functional & Technical business solutions in various domains including Retail, Auction & Remarketing, Telecommunication, Healthcare sector.
- Understand existing system implementations to drive data mappings and refinement for Data migration and Integration activities.
- Manage End-to-End Agile / Safe Agile projects delivery using such as Jira, Confluence, I Server Business and IT Transformation Suite.
- Perform market analysis on competing products & brands and Identify industry trends& conditions.
- Identify customer problems and create functional prototypes offering a solution with knowledge on product engineering frameworks such as P3 and dual helix.
- Administer and validate various new products and services to ensure effective implementation plans.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and document program in accordance with business requirements and technical specifications.
- Collaborate with Test teams for the System, User Acceptance testing, Quality assurance testing & Automation and resolving any technical flow issues.
- Create Physical/ Logical Data models, Work with SQL/MYSQL to manage database set up.
- Interpret evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business & Data analytics and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making using Python/ Java.
- Assist Domain driven design principles & techniques for large-scale enterprise application domain modeling and consultation.
- Act as Devops engineer coordinating CI/CD for product Increment and release management.
- Identify design solutions for limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods and provide advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costings for recommending software purchases and upgrades.
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees.
- Expertise in communicating functional and non-functional requirements, use-cases, process models, Data mapping and impact analysis using specialized analysis techniques.
- Act as product owner for the business to the delivery team during the application development lifecycle, conducting discussions/walkthroughs with Clients stakeholders, Project Managers, Business Analysts and technical architects to guide the system behavior.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Salary Range - $90,000 to $100,000
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.