Software Engineer - Digital Publishing & Marketing Platform
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, create new businesses, transform how we interact with clients, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Goldman Sachs is establishing a publishing and marketing platform, GS Publishing, aimed at consumer and institutional clients around the globe. GS Publishing is a product-driven team composed of talented and passionate product managers, designers, and engineers.
As a back-end engineer you will join a close-knit team at the forefront of shaping our clients' experience.
Relevant Technologies: Java, GraphQL,OpenAPI, Kubernetes, AWS, terraform, Kafka, Flink, ElasticSearch, Mongo, Kotlin RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Basic Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent programming skills in a major programming language such as Java, or Kotlin and are comfortable learning new languages
- Experience with clean code and automated testing methodologies
- Comfortable with technical ownership, managing multiple stakeholders, and working as part of a global team
- Experience designing scalable and reliable systems with a focus on RESTful APIs
- Experience building Production distributed applications with major microservices framework such as Spring or Vertx
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Experience with Public Cloud
- Experience with event based architectures
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Elasticsearch or MongoDb
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity