- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, and drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG's Innovation, Solutions & Venturesportfolio ideate, incubate, coordinate and scale new tech-enabled solutions and emerging technology capabilities. The team combines a diverse skillset across data, intelligent automation, emerging technology, product management and innovation to deliver unique solutions to our clients.
Our culture is characterised by a start-up mentality combined with professional entrepreneurship. Our team is made up of passionate people who want to deliver value to clients in a new context, in which we connect in-depth specialist knowledge with the latest technological possibilities. We are looking for people who want to take on this challenge with us and are ready to contribute to the growth of the firm.
As aFull-stack Software Engineer, you are part of the ISV Engineering Solutions team in which technology, product, customer experience, commercial and marketing experts, work together to take new technology enabled solutions to market. We deliver and operate scalable technology-enabled solutions for our customers, based on KPMG's expertise and experience. We are also responsible for accelerating and initiating innovation and digitising our own business.
- Developing and maintaining a responsive website
- Working collaboratively with different stakeholders in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Work on detailed aspects of SDLC/integration process to ensure we have ongoing consistent / rigorous approach.
- Communicating by tracking risks and issues, reporting on the status of the project and escalating as required.
- Ensure quality by reviewing tests, code, infrastructure and pipelines and provide feedback and guidance on how to address issues.
- Research into appropriate technologies and patterns to find the best technology solution among all possible to solve the business problem
- Creating solution designs and a roadmap that explain the problem, the architecture, how the system works, key considerations for security and data privacy and how it will be delivered
- Presenting solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders for discussion and approval.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience include:
- Degree in Web Design, Software Engineering, or similar.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer .Net Developer or similar role
- Strong experience in REST or SOAP API development using .NET Core
- Strong experience in writing code in C#, SQL scripts and shell-scripting (e.g: BASH, PowerShell, YAML)
- Experience in Azure stack (e.g: Azure DevOps, Azure Portal, Azure Functions, Queues, PAAS SQL Server etc).
- Proven skills in writing Automation test scripts (e.g: XUnits, NUnits, Jasmine, Karma etc)
- Experience in DevOps practices
- Experience of Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to be effective in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong stakeholder/vendor management skills, influential and ability to work autonomously.
- Full remote working supported in Melbourne or Sydney or even elsewhere!
- Full support for training and certifications across a range
- Learning with a broad range of solution architecture and solution design professionals
- Long term potential to work on client facing professional services / advisory roles
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and beExtraordinary! Advertised:
16 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now