Software Development Engineer
We are looking for high caliber and tested Software Development Engineers to start a project with strategic significance and high exposure. In this role you will define scalable processes and frameworks leveraged by multiple cross-functional teams. You will influence team culture and set standards for development and deployment practices. You will apply both business and technical acumen in a fast-paced, ambiguous and innovative environment. Our ideal teammate possesses a natural curiosity, sharp analytical skills and is excited to pioneer on behalf of customers.
If you enjoy dealing with high ambiguity, complexity and broad scope that will be at the epicenter of our initiative, come join us! BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 2+ years of professional software development experience
• 2+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science (or related field) or equivalent industry experience
• Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Object Oriented Design, Data Structures and Algorithms
• Experience with Amazon Builder Tools PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development
• Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services
• Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
• Ability to articulate the benefits and challenges of depending on libraries, frameworks, and tool-sets