- A phenomenal start to a career in insurance and finance
- Benefits within a leading global firm; flexible work from home, career development
- Join a large team supporting a range of exciting global and corporate clients
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be there very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity:
Our Sydney team is on the search for their next motivated team member to be a part of their lively team! This role sits within our commercial division and will be responsible for completing various client service support tasks, supporting your managers & colleagues.
The successful person will have phenomenal customer service abilities and enjoy helping people in general insurance. You will need to have a passion for client service, an interest in developing their insurance careers and working in a collaborative team. Responsibilities:
- Providing day to day support to a variety of our Insurance Brokers across our Global & Corporate client teams at Aon, which also involves processing overseas insurance placements
- Handling a wide range of administration tasks relating to business insurance renewal and new policy processes, arranging insurance certificates, crafting various reports, handling client correspondence, and working on ad hoc project tasks
- Also assisting clients via email / phone, and sometimes in person to support various insurance needs
- Collaborating with different insurance companies relating to policy terms and quotes
This opportunity could suit someone who is looking for a long term and stable position. We are also looking for people with;
- Good all-round communication and organisational skills
- A passion for teamwork and enjoys supporting others
- Some insurance experience would be beneficial but not required
- Comfortable learning new systems and having a proactive approach to problem solving
- Interact with various teams across the broader organisation daily to receive information on client insurance / risk needs
- Interact with Insurers and external stakeholders to improve client servicing
- Interact with clients via phone, email and in face-to-face meetings
- Using initiative to acquire information regarding all current client priorities and requirements
- Actively participate in insurance policy pre renewal, renewal and post renewal activities including; internal strategy meetings, drafting quotation and placing slips, and crafting renewal reports
- Preparing, lodging and invoicing of policies in an accurate and timely manner
- Understanding client financials and assisting with credit control
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals passionate about providing outstanding value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success, and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au