ServiceNow Solution Architect (Manager)
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Grow and develop the ServiceNow portfolio across all sectors
- Use your innovative mindset and passion for problem solving enabled through technology
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities. Your Opportunity
How are you Extraordinary?
- Understand client requirements and take ownership of the Solution development and deployment approach.
- Evaluate, communicate, and coordinate the functional and technical impacts of the solution.
- Work with internal business teams (integrations, data migrations, etc.) to understand and gather their approach for the solution.
- Lead initiatives that require coordination with other systems, both internally and to external vendors.
- Develop and manage client relationships, support business development activities such as but not limited to proposal development and other pursuit activities at clients.
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
The KPMG Difference
- ServiceNow Architecture and Implementation Experience
- ServiceNow certifications
- Ability to present IT solutions within business context
- Exposure to broad range of IT systems and domains
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
28 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
27 May 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now