Our client is a leading financial services organisation with a reputation for being ahead of the curve adopting emerging technologies that have enabled them to provide a stable and scalable technology backbone which is a that platform for a wide range of innovative and comprehensive offerings across retail banking and financial markets.
- Conduct initial gap analysis and writing as-is vs to-be documents as well as detailed business requirements documentation.
- Write functional and technical design documents to assist testing and development teams with implementation of client requirements.
- Run client training sessions, UAT assistance and final go-live assistance.
- Support development team as well as QA and testing teams as subject matter expert (SME) across Foreign Exchange (FX) / eFX products and Derivatives.
- Lead / Manage other Business Analysts and Test Analysts.
Required Domain Knowledge:
- A Foreign Exchange / Forex / FX SME ideally eFX.
- End to end knowledge of trade life-cycle, pre & post trade.
- Comfortable configuring pricing engines.
- Knowledge of Pricing and distribution engines.
- Knowledge of aggregators.
- Knowledge of FX portals and ECNs, e.g. 360T, Bloomberg, FXALL, FXConnect.
Required Business Analyst Experience:
- 5-8 years+ experience as a Business Analyst in financial markets.
- Experience with AgileIterative as well as waterfall delivery.
- Experience contributing unning project working groups and steering committees
- Process mapping and operational change
- Technical: JIRA, SQL, FX Trading Platforms
- Experience managing other BAs and testers
- Outstanding consulting skills / senior stakeholder management.
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights - locally based.
- An industry relevant degree, diploma and/or certifications.
#Lead #BusinessAnalyst #BA #Finance #Banking #FX #eFX #Forex #ForeignExchange #Pricing