See job description for details
Sydney's leading financial institution requires a Senior Tech BA with hands on AWS/Azure experience Your new company
One of Sydney's leading Big 4 Banks requires a Senior Technical Business Analyst with a solid knowledge using cloud services. Your new role
The Senior Technical Business Analyst will be supporting the Retail Banking Service's current and future information requirements by gathering and analysing business requirements, providing end to end business and data analysis capabilities including quality assurance and testing, fetching data either from files or relational Cloud databases.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure technology solutions are aligned with the Groups enterprise architecture
- Complete and oversee project work stream deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability
- Provide ongoing assistance to support teams for functionality released into production
- Provide support and participate in testing activities including unit testing, BA testing and system testing ensuring adequate project coverage
- Work closely with stakeholders and change management to identify impacts to business processes as a result of system or application changes
- Identify project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary
- Evaluate effectiveness of solution delivery (SDLC) tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Analyse and document business/functional processes and requirements using standard analysis methodologies and tools
- Converts business needs into functional designs using knowledge of system capabilities, rules, and architecture.
- Liaise and collaborate with external suppliers as required
What you'll get in return
- Prior experience managing senior leaders and stakeholders essential
- Hands on experience with AWS and Azure essential
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing relational database concepts
- Design, build SQL queries - ability to perform analysis on large data sets
- Translate requirements from the business into technical code. Ability to produce the relevant artefacts for the development team (Functional Requirements, Testing requirements ...)
- Reporting experience on BI Tools such as Tableau advantageous
- Financial service experience advantageous.
- Familiarity with the Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, SPARK, HIVE) advantageous
- Experience working with Big Data is also advantageous.
What you need to do now
- Extremely reputable company with fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home.
- Full time, permanent position.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508