See job description for details
Experienced Technical Business Analyst required for an organisation on the Central Coast! Your new company
If you are an experienced Technical Business Analyst looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic and evolving software application and services business on the Central Coast, NSW then look no further!
Due to an incredible amount of success and growth, this client is currently looking for a Senior Technical Business Analyst, with experience in product development and Agile practises to join their team. Your new role
Reporting to the Product Owner, you will work in collaboration with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to design requirements, process ongoing enhancements and optimise solutions in relation to the product application and systems. You will be integral in facilitating workshops to elicit requirements and will work closely with the development and testing team to ensure production is in line with technical business requirements and acceptance criteria at all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Extensive experience working with Software Products and applications, with an understanding of Quality Assurance, User Experience (UX) and testing
- Demonstrated experience with delivery methodologies, agile development, testing and release management processes
- A natural ability to communicate and collaborate with members of a cross functional team as well as stakeholders and subject matter experts at varying levels.
- The ability to manage deliverables across several projects concurrently
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant industry certifications (CCBA, CBAP, agile)
On offer is an exciting 6 month fixed term contract position which will give you the ability to shape and support the growth phase of a new business stream as well as enhance existing products. This is a genuine opportunity to work within a supportive and collaborative team culture with a focus on career development and service delivery. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Kira Bauske via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508