See job description for details
Hiring Senior Solution Architect for a permanent role in one of the Big4 banks in Sydney Your new company
You will be working with a one of the recognised bank leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure and innovation. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop solution architecture documents and review technical documents from Solution Architects for projects in the domain
- Identify opportunities to leverage group capabilities, shared domain capabilities for projects within domain
- Identify design issues that could impact other services within domain and proposing common design.
- Recognise opportunities to increase agility and reduce costs and risks for design affecting not only at project but also across domain level.
- Develop Solution Architectures and associated documents (TCP, TCD, HLSD) for a project.
- Lead and participate in problem solving to deliver large scale change through process engineering, technology and people engagement
- Provide an architectural governance function for the design and build deliverables to ensure traceability of the built solution to the architectural principles and business objectives
- Work with the Bank's Enterprise Architecture group to manage the alignment of the program's architecture to the Bank's Enterprise Architecture
- Capable of managing a small team of Solution Architects. Includes resource planning & engagement discussions
What you'll get in return
- Experience in IT and in a business consulting type role
- High level of communications skills, including the demonstrated ability to solicit opinions, accept feedback
- Experience in operating effectively as part of cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated understanding of team dynamics and a desire to improve team effectiveness
- Significant design experience, or experience in guiding design
- Proficiency in key capabilities - IT SDLC processes, written documentation/specification skills, understanding of good design and architecture principles
- Experience in working across a number of technical domains with the ability to 'deep dive' where required and ensure correct solutions are implemented
- Ability to deliver convincing presentations that provide significant insight and generate consensus and buy-in
- Experience in modelling and communicating models as a means of articulating concepts in Architecture
Work with high performing team What you need to do now
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508