Senior Software Engineer Connex
Senior Connex Engineer - Payments
About the Role
- Deliver innovative payments solutions on the Connex platform!
- Join one of high performing teams in technology
- Work on interesting and high priority projects in the future pipeline
This role would be ideal for an experienced Senior Connex Engineer, with a strong background in trading and equities within large scale banking or financial services environment. Reporting into the Tech Lead for Payments Technology, you will interact with a range of internal teams and stakeholders including but not limited to Program Managers, Java Engineers, Systems Engineers, Devops Specialists, Systems Engineers, Squad Leads, Staff Engineers and Change Owners. What skills you will possess:
What's in it for you?
- Demonstrated experience developing in either POS terminal driving, Processor interface (AS2805, Acquiring, Issuer, Schemes) or Authorization processing modules within Connex platform is highly mandatory.
- Extensive experience working with design and development with Connex platform will be highly essential.
- Sound payments knowledge (AS2805, EMV, Scheme, PCI and eftpos payment), NonStop/Connex performance tuning experience would be highly required.
- A solid background in Java full stack coding, software engineering expertise will be highly essential.
- Passion to learn new skills, along with a positive 'Can-do' attitude to lead, drive and shape up this role, would be an essential requirement
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple business stakeholders and technical leadership groups would be highly required.
Your Development and Career Progression:
- Flexible working programs
- An inclusive team culture that promotes collaboration and innovation
- Group Health Fund and award-winning Super fund
- Amazing development and career progression program
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 28/01/2020