See job description for details
Hiring Senior Software Engineer for a permanent opportunity in one of the BIG4 Banks in Australia. Your new company
You will be working with a one of the recognised bank leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure and innovation. Your new role
You will be required to maintain and build productive relationships with Solution Delivery Manager, Program and Project Managers and teams Test Manager and teams Development team members
What you'll need to succeed
- Design and Implementation of new and existing Financial and Electronic Communication Systems
- Software coding in the appropriate language in specified modules or projects with adherence to internal guidelines for coding and in-code documentation
- Creating or reviewing design specifications.
- Create accurate estimates of implementation times and report on progress.
What you'll get in return
- Must have minimum of 5+ years of development experience.
- Must have very good knowledge of C/C++.
- Must have a sound knowledge of AS2805, EMV and EFTPOS payment methods
- Must possess good testing experience in POS terminals
- Must be a competent developer with experience in embedded payment terminals
An Opportunity to work on high priority projects with high performing teams What you need to do now
You must have full working rights to Australia to apply for this role. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508