Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - Adabas Natural About the Role:
Reporting to the Delivery Lead in the Colonial First State business group, this position is responsible for the development of CFS Product Administration and Funds Management Systems, to meet both their current and future needs, in line with the separation requirements with CFS. This role will be ideal for an experienced Senior Adabas developer with in-depth exposure to regulatory applications, working either in a large-scale Banking or Superannuation environment. What skills will you bring into this role?
What is in it for you?
- Demonstrated ability in engineering and implementing software solutions in Adabas Natural would be mandatory.
- Strong previous exposure working within government, superannuation and regulatory forms based application development would be highly desirable.
- Working in a fast paced, Agile mindset to drive versatile change management focused delivery projects at scale would be highly essential.
- Adept understanding of government policies, regulatory compliance and best engineering practices to perform integration on legacy systems would be highly desirable.
- A positive "go-get" attitude with a true desire to contribute towards engineering activities while constructively collaborating with teammates will be highly desirable.
- Opportunity to contribute towards CFS engineering practices.
- A unique career pathway, which will help you champion with the CFS growth rate!
- Flexible work options to help support your work life balance and mental wellbeing!
- A fantastic team culture who work hard and play hard with one team, one dream attitude.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 07/07/2020