Senior Risk Manager
- Sydney CBD
- Jun 17, 2021
- $800 - $1000 pd
You will be part of a major project taking place and will have great exposure to senior leaders making this 6 months contract a great platform for future opportunities at this bank.
Looking for an experienced Senior Risk Manager manager to join a leading Australian bank, supporting work stream 4 of the Business Lending Value Chain Project. THE ROLE
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- Support the senior leadership team to achieve the Value chain risk management outcomes.
- Ensure the value chain model is defined and maintained to enable effective and efficient risk management.
- Ensure risk profile is governed effectively, including remediation of all risk management issues identified.
- Determine and document the prioritisation of level 2 processes and risk modelling based on concentration of high rated inherited risks.
- Identify and document risks, compliance obligations and controls using the Group Risk and Control matrix.
- Identify controls weakness consistent with Risk Framework policies and standards.
- Define, analyse and report on risk profile, including deriving insights to improve risk management outcomes.
- Provide advice to the business unit on the management of risks, compliance obligations and controls for both BAU and change initiatives.
- Over 5 years operational, compliance risk or audit experience in financial services .
- Value chain management experience will be highly regarded for this role.
- Knowledge of the banking regulatory environment (APRA, ASIC and BASEL) will be a major plus.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills
- Strong influencing skills in addition to excellent written and oral communication skills
- Relevant business or related tertiary qualification.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.