Senior Risk Analyst
Risk Management is responsible for developing the risk frameworks to allow the Group to take conscious exposures to credit, market, operational, compliance and insurance risks within a Board-approved appetite. We ensure the Group has appropriate strategies and frameworks in place to assess, manage and report on credit, market, operational, compliance and insurance risks.
The Financial Crime Compliance team (FCC) is a Risk function designed to support, build and enhance sustainable and effective financial crime capability and operations within the Bank, to ensure compliance and effective risk management.
FCC Strategy, Innovation and Governance (SIG) team is responsible for assisting the wider FCC team in its journey to maturity. Your role will lead a team who provide input and oversee changes impacting financial crime detection systems. Their responsibilities include requirement gathering, defining test strategies, implementing governance structures overseeing changes and communicating to key stakeholders. The role is also responsible for ensuring any risk issues identified are documented, raised and actioned in accordance with the Group's policies and procedures whilst identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities and ensure any operational impact is communicated and managed effectively. Skills and Experience
- Ability to rapidly acquire deep understanding across multiple, complex subject matter areas
- Strong understanding of organisational risk and risk management skills
- Ability to implement and improve processes from a risk control perspective
- Confidence to engage directly with senior stakeholders within a highly complex environment
- Ability and enthusiasm to assist in supporting transformational activities and creating a culture of continuous improvement
- Ability to document business requirements.
- Demonstrates initiative and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Experience in using visual analytics and working on analytics projects
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment
- Tertiary qualifications in an IT discipline or experience in financial services viewed favorably
- Demonstrated experience in strategic data analysis requirement gathering, functional scoping, and documentation to produce best practice results for the future (viewed favorably)
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/07/2020