See job description for details
Join a leading Banking Institution - leading the way in Agribusiness Services Your new company
This organisation is a Top Tier Australian bank who are a leader in their field. This organisation thrives on innovation and market leading technology. They actively promote from within and the hiring Manager advocates a collaborative and progressive team environment. Your new role
Located within the beautiful town of Dubbo, NSW our client is looking for a Relationship Manager, to manage and grow a portfolio of profitable Commercial - Agriculture clients dealing with loans of up to $50M.
A full-time relationship assistant will support you in credit memorandums, annual reviews, and general administrative duties. This will allow you to utilise your time more effectively to maintain relationships, networking and bringing on new-to-bank business. Developing relationships with referral partners will play an important part in your role.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this role you will require a proven track record in
- Relationship management within commercial banking - Agribusiness highly regarded
- Demonstrate the ability to acquire and build relationships with new clients
- Have experience in lending within the commercial space
- Proven track record of performance and achievement
- Have had regional living / working experience
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- You will be joining a top tier bank and office that are going through a significant growth
- Above market salary + Bonus
- Company car and additional benefits
- Relocation fee provided
If you're interested in this role please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call now.
firstname.lastname@example.org - 02 4925 3990
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508