High Growth Compliance Fintech Firm | Closely working with internal client stakeholders and APAC regulators | Up to AUD 100K Base
We have an exciting career opportunity with a global fintech compliance vendor who is rapidly growing in the Asia Pacific region. The scope of the role focuses on understanding new and existing regulations from regulatory bodies across APAC and translating these content internally to internal stakeholders to define and implement appropriate solutions within the company’s software products.
- Research and analyzing regulatory topics to support the formulation and specification of the software product requirements
- Regulatory SME to both internal and external stakeholders
- Support the management in scoping, scheduling and delivery of regulatory roadmap and releases.
We are looking for an experienced Regulatory Lead with:
- More than 5 years of experience within the KYC, AML and FATCA/CRS domain
- Experience in understanding APAC regulators such as ASIC, MAS, and HKMA
- Able to analyze requirements and translate regulatory releases into commercial functional designs for the client
If you have the relevant experience please get in touch with email@example.com for a confidential discussion.