See job description for details
Senior Project Officer contract opportunity within Infrastructure delivery in one of the Big 4 Banks Your new company
One of the Big 4 Banks is looking for an experienced Senior Project Officer to work within an Infrastructure Delivery team. They are responsible for providing IT Infrastructure solutions to multiple areas of the bank. Currently they're supporting projects aligned to credit, home loans and integrated channels. Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for establishing governance, looking at financials and managing schedule management within the Portfolio. You will also assist the Project Managers when necessary, prepare and facilitate meetings, and provide status updates and reports. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience with governance in corporate organisations and strong understanding of delivery lifecycle
- Experience within Financial Services or Banking
- General project admin skills such as doing finances, reporting, establishing project governance, taking minutes, facilitating and coordinating tasks/meetings
- Good analytical mindset and strong attention to details
- An inquisitive mind, someone who's not afraid of asking questions.
This is an initial 6-month contract opportunity with one of the Big 4 Banks, offering a competitive daily rate. You will be based in brand new offices in South Eveleigh, with flexible working arrangements. This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to move up to a Project Manager position in the next 2 years. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send it to Lucia.Turner@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508