Senior Project Manager
About the business & your team
The Office of the Deputy CEO brings an increased focus on some of the most vital work we need to do to build a simpler, better bank for the future.
Key areas of focus include:
- Leading the simplification of our portfolio to focus on the future growth of our core banking businesses
- Elevating and coordinating our approach to how we listen and respond to our customers
The Business Separation team is critical to see through a successful business separation from the Group. Our team is responsible for the separation work during the deal phase and up to deal completion About your role
See yourself in our team? We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Oversee the business separation program work stream deliverables including quality control, sign offs and ensure consistent documentation standards
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams
- Develop robust and achievable project plans to manage the delivery of quality project deliverables
- Communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members, stakeholders and staff
- Balance schedule, cost and quality in reaching decisions relating to project delivery
- Manage and report project expenditures and benefits realisation
- Application and demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the project's impact (on people, process and technology) within the Group
- Manages organisational change requirements with the business and OCM professionals
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Extensive experience in a Senior Project Manager capacity leading team of 20 or more
- Exposure to HR program considerations would be highly advantageous
- Budget management greater than $5 million
- Experience in cross functional management of 1 or more business units
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 28/05/2020