Senior Program Manager - Business Transformation
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 20 Mar 18
See job description for details
- Deliver large scale business transformation program across one or more KPMG Division
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
With the market constantly changing and disruption becoming the new norm, our clients face the same challenges we do, pressure to reduce operating costs, create capacity so their people can do more and constantly evolve to ensure value is delivered. The Transformation & Global Leverage (TAGL) team has been established to drive this internally.
Your new role
As Senior Program Manager, Business Transformation, you will lead one of the Firms strategic transformation programs which looks at internal ways of work, process improvement and technology. You will provide leadership and direction, efficiency and effectiveness of the program. Your role will include:
- End-to-end process redesign under a service delivery framework
- Deep and detailed assessment of performance improvement opportunities
- Drive integrated projects under a program of work ensuring initiatives comes together from definition through implementation
- Be a change agent who supports and mentors the business through the transformation journey with experience in organisational design programs
- Represent the program and achievements at senior executive level across the business
- Ensure program prioritisation for optimal benefit realisation
Your passion for program management and achieving great results will be backed by the following attributes and experience:
- A track record of managing dedicated transformation teams and developing successful stakeholder relationships
- Deep expertise in delivering process transformation projects, process improvement and change management
- Diverse program delivery experience (Broader than solely Technology led Programs)
- An engaging leader and communicator who embraces accountability and leading teams to successful outcomes
- Experience in Professional Services or Financial Services would be highly desirable
- A relevant Tertiary qualification
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 04 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 03 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time