Senior Product Designer
Our Design and Experience community at Cognizant collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring industry-leading design and experience capabilities to the fore - to assist clients design and deliver next generation digital products and services that are human-centric, ethical, data-driven, delightful to use and outcome focused. The role
As a Senior Product Designer, will work closely with our Design Director to design intuitive digital products and services that meet the needs of humans. We're looking for talented individuals with expert product design capabilities and communication skills to co-create next generation digital products and services with clients and colleagues.
You are a Senior Product Designer that thrives in large-scale and complex environments where you are responsible for driving success and achieving goals. You will work seamlessly with strategy, product and engineering experts to be the voice of the customer and guide the vision of the experiences you're creating. You have the ability to coach and mentor junior team members and enjoy sharing your skill, knowledge, and expertise with others for team success. What does success look like?
• Extensive commercial hands-on experience designing digital products and services at digital agencies, consultancies or in a product team
• Expert level ability in designing digital products and services - understanding what it takes to get them from strategy and ideas to in-market experiences that humans use
• Subject Matter Expertise in the design process and how to deliver human-centred design thinking processes
• Possess expert level skill and knowledge in your design skill set and have a strong passion for all things design; from typography to colour, photography, motion or animation
• Successful and demonstrable practical experience in lean user experience and design, working iteratively to build, test and learn in collaboration with users, clients and colleagues
• Demonstrated successful expertise guiding clients through the design process and rationalising product design decisions based on evidence
• Ability to lead and deliver client engagements autonomously end-to-end Why join Cognizant?
Joining Cognizant will give you the opportunity to learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry, while having your finger on the pulse of emerging industry trends and working on the cutting edge in your field of expertise.
We recognise that our people perform their best when they are valued as contributors; which is why we are committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, as we believe our shared experience gives us a unique perspective and an edge over our competitors. Next steps
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organisation you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us .
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers
Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.