Senior Oracle EPM Consultant - Melbourne / Sydney
DXC Red Rock is the largest independent provider of Oracle consulting and managed services in Australia and New Zealand. Red Rock provides dynamic technology leadership in delivering Oracle Cloud solutions, with a full continuum of services around Oracle's integrated suite of applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
As part of DXC Technology, Red Rock offers speed and agility with thought leadership and global scale. This allows us to design and deliver innovative market-leading solutions that enable clients to transform their businesses and the broader market. Oracle has globally recognised Red Rock's expertise and skills by accrediting us as an Oracle Platinum Partner, Oracle Cloud Select Partner and Cloud Managed Service Provider.
We are looking to employ a Senior Oracle EPM Consultant on a permanent full-time basis located in our Sydney / Melbourne CBD offices who would provide functional and technical consulting services to clients; contribute to the design and delivery of EPM solutions including key aspects such as application build / configuration, data integration, reporting, testing and training.
Candidates with experience with Consolidations and / or Planning implementations should apply. Essential Job Functions
- Participates in gathering and documenting functional requirements through workshops and interviews
- Formulate solution designs based on the functional requirements
- Builds and configures EPM solutions based on agreed requirements and solution design
- Builds and configures data integration routines
- Assist customers validate and reconcile data
- Assist customers test developed solutions in accordance with testing strategies
- Train customer end users and Administrators
- Mentor other team members
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance computer science or related field preferred
- Five or more years of experience in functional analysis and technical design, preferably within a consulting environment
- Three years of relevant experience in Oracle EPM (Enterprise Performance Management - Planning, Consolidation & Close, Account Reconciliation, Narrative Reporting, Profitability & Cost Management, Enterprise Data Management) or its on-premise equivalents (Hyperion Planning, HFM, ARM, HPCM, DRM)
- One or more certifications in Oracle EPM products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with financial modelling and / or consolidation processes
This pivotal role provides an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and growth-oriented practice within a leading organisation with substantial career opportunity. DXC Culture & Benefits
DXC Technology is dedicated to 'putting its people first'. We offer competitive remuneration; benefits, training and career opportunities and a culture that demonstrates our employees are our priority. Some Of Our Benefits Include But Not Limited To
How To Apply
- DXC University
- Education Assistance
- Reward & Recognition
- Staff Referral Program
- Novated Leasing
- Health Insurance (discount program)
- Volunteer Days / Emergency Services
If you have the above skill set, and if you would like to be part of a culture that rewards performance and encourages ideas, then please press the "apply now" button below and submit your resume.