Senior Oracle Analytics Consultant - Melbourne / Sydney
DXC Red Rock is the largest independent provider of Oracle consulting and managed services in Australia and New Zealand. DXC Red Rock provides dynamic technology leadership in delivering Oracle Cloud solutions, with a full continuum of services around Oracle's integrated suite of applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
As part of DXC Technology, DXC Red Rock offers speed and agility with thought leadership and global scale. This allows us to design and deliver innovative market-leading solutions that enable clients to transform their businesses and the broader market. Oracle has globally recognised DXC Red Rock's expertise and skills by accrediting us as an Oracle Platinum Partner, Oracle Cloud Select Partner and Cloud Managed Service Provider.
We are looking to employ a Senior Oracle Analytics Consultant on a permanent full-time basis situated in our Sydney or Melbourne CBD offices, noting that DXC Red Rock offers flexible, work-from-home arrangements. The consultant would provide functional and technical consulting services to clients; contribute to the design and delivery of analytics solutions including key aspects such as solution design, data modelling, data integration, visualisation and report building, testing and training.
Candidates with Oracle business intelligence, analytics and data integration experience should apply. Essential Job Functions
- Prepare and present solution proposals
- Gather and document functional requirements through workshops and interviews
- Formulate solution designs based on the functional requirements
- Design and build solutions based on agreed requirements and solution design
- Assist customers to validate and reconcile data
- Assist customers to test developed solutions in accordance with testing strategies
- Train customer end users and administrators
- Mentor other team members
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, computer science or related field preferred
- Five or more years of experience in a consulting environment
- Experience preparing and presenting client proposals preferable
- Three years of relevant experience in Oracle Analytics Cloud, Data Integrator on Oracle Cloud Marketplace, Autonomous Data Warehouse, OCI GoldenGate or the on-premises equivalents
- One or more certifications in Oracle analytics or data integration products
- Excellent dimensional modelling and associated data integration skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
This pivotal role provides an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and growth-oriented practice within a leading organisation with substantial career opportunity.
DXC Culture & Benefits
DXC Technology is dedicated to 'putting its people first'. We offer competitive remuneration; benefits, training and career opportunities and a culture that demonstrates our employees are our priority.
Some Of Our Benefits Include But Not Limited To
- DXC University
- Education Assistance
- Reward & Recognition
- Staff Referral Program
- Novated Leasing
- Health Insurance (discount program)
- Volunteer Days / Emergency Services
How To Apply
If you have the above skill set, and if you would like to be part of a culture that rewards performance and encourages ideas, then please press the "apply now" button below and submit your resume.