See job description for details
Senior Network Engineer - permanent opportunity Competitive remuneration package Your new company
Hays is the leading recruitment agency across the globe and our reputation is second to none. We work with the biggest, the best and the most innovative companies in the world. With over 10,000 employees in 250 offices located across 33 countries in Australasia, Asia, Europe and North and South America, there is no doubt that we are industry leaders with an unbeatable global footprint. Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for analysing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and monitoring Hays network infrastructure, security controls and associated services.
Your role will be split into four areas which include: Support and Maintenance - You will own the technical support for this businesses Network, driving and maintaining multi-site network operations, software platforms and operating systems.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all domestic networks. global interconnects and ancillary services (e.g. DNS, Security, IP Routing, load balancers, VPN, Email Routing, Email and Web filtering)
- Configure and setup Firewalls, VPNs and Security appliances and services for access to business applications
- Design, setup and configure complex switching environments that provides open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications • Design, setup and configure complex wireless networking
- Lead the design of converged multi-server environments including IP address schemas, DNS, network resilience and regional topology.
- Configure and install client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems.
- Liaise with the network service providers in relation to the provision of the Wide Area Network and hosted networking and infrastructure services.
- Act as a subject matter expert for assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives
Ad Hoc duties:
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead and mentor other network team resources as necessary
- Aid the senior members of the IT team as required
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Possess a full understanding of the Information Security Policy
What you'll get in return
- HPe (inc VXLAN)
- Citrix Netscaler
- Cisco (inc Meraki)
- Software defined networking
- Cloud services inc Azure and AWSExperience with Firewalls
- Experience with web and email filtering tools
- Experience in a Windows server environment
- Experience with VMWare environments
- Experience of patch management processes and associated software
- Experience in providing second and third line IT support both in person and via the telephone
The chance to work in a challenging Senior Networking role, working with a strong team and part of a global business. You will receive a competitive salary on a permanent basis and receive a number of other company benefits. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508