Senior Network Engineer
An opportunity for you to join as a Network Security Engineer who has solid networking background and is passionate about security. You'll join our Network Data & Security team providing both network engineering and operational support globally.
You'll be focused on providing design, implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of network and network security solutions across networking equipment, load balancers, firewalls, web proxies and network access control systems.
This key role demands a highly motivated team player with 3+ years of relevant experience in Network and Network Security, supporting enterprise and global networks. You are meticulous, thorough and possess excellent communication skills to engage with all levels of our stakeholders.
You'll also need to be a quick-thinking problem solver who is able to assimilate data rapidly in order to present solutions to difficult day-to-day incidents is required. As a self-starter, you can soak up knowledge and in part that knowledge to others. The ability to thrive working in a fast pace environment, coupled with the ability to work under pressure is also required.
Key skills required for this role include:
- a good understanding of IP networking and Internet technologies in either Cisco or Aruba switch & routing platforms. CCNP or CCIE would be an advantage
- solid experience in more than one network / network security platforms:
- Firewalls - Palo Alto, Check Point, ASA
- Cisco Web Proxies
- McAfee IPS
- Aruba ClearPass or Cisco ISE
- strong network analytical and troubleshooting skills with the capability to handle and own critical issues through to resolution
- working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, SNMP, Microsoft Active Directory is desired
- the ability to remain calm under pressure and when faced with adversity or urgent issues
- customer-focused with a "service first" mentality and best-in-class communication skills
- the ability to view current processes and procedures as opportunities for enhancement, tuning and improvement.
If you possess these skills and you're ready for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
Please apply via the following link or to find out more about the position, visit www.macquarie.com/careers or email Nicky Bell via firstname.lastname@example.org
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, Brand & Marketing and the Macquarie Group Foundation
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Advertised:
16 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close: