Senior Manager Strategy, Business & Private Bank
Do work that matters:
Business Banking (BB) manages relationships with Commonwealth Bank's small and medium enterprise (SME) customers, mid-market corporate customers, and its regional and agribusiness customers, providing a wide range of financial services and solutions.
The BB Strategy team sits within the broader BB Strategy and Transformation function, which is accountable for developing and executing on BB's strategy, in partnership with BB's business functions.
Through strong strategic thinking and business acumen, you and your team, with key business partners, will develop insights and pragmatic recommendations to the leadership team to support sound and robust strategic choices and decision-making. In doing so, you will keep the financial wellbeing of customers and communities and the opportunity to build a simpler, better bank for our customers at the forefront of your goals.
Under the leadership of the Head of Business Banking Strategy you will:
- Frame strategic problems and provide meaningful, actionable insights to deliver on our business strategy
- Lead and contribute to strategic projects, in partnership with a broad range of stakeholders, and develop pragmatic recommendations to unlock our strategic opportunities
- Analyse key internal and external trends and provide insights regarding market developments and the competitive landscape to support strategic decision-making.
- Develop close working relationships across BB and the Group to ensure our business strategy delivers superior customer and community outcomes.
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Strong knowledge of business banking
- Previous experience working within a Strategy function or within consulting
- Strong strategic skills, in particular, ability to frame complex strategic problems, apply structured problem solving, provide relevant insights and pragmatic recommendations
- Good communication skills, with the ability to deliver key messages in a logical, structured and concise manner, impactful for the target audience
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence senior stakeholders and cope with ambiguity
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 27/11/2020